Interested in becoming a reviewer?
Thank you for your interest in reviewing for The Journal of Pediatrics. Click here to register on EES. (You must fill out all required information; at the end, tick “Yes” next to the question, “Are you available as a reviewer?”)
Registering in EES adds you to the reviewer database from which reviewers are selected by the Editors
Benefits of reviewing for The Journal of Pediatrics include:
- Recognition in a printed list of reviewers provided in each July issue.
- A 30-day free access to Elsevier’s premier journal platform, ScienceDirect.
- A 30-day free access to the world’s largest abstract and citation database, Scopus.
- Access to a Reviewer information website, with guidelines and tips.
- A Reviewer Badge to promote your involvement with The Journal of Pediatrics, which can be added to e-mail signature lines.
Click here for general information regarding peer review.
Click here for Elsevier webinars, including peer review.