Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The neurological assessment of the preterm and full term infant.Clinics in Developmental Medicine. vol 79. Heinemann, London1981
- Bayley Scales of Infant Development manual.2nd ed. The Psychological Corporation (BSID-II, San Antonio1993
- An optimality score for the neurologic examination of the term newborn.J Pediatr. 1998; 133: 406-416
- The abilities of babies.Association for Research in Infant and Child Development, Amersham1976
- Prognostic value of early MR imaging in term infants with severe perinatal asphyxia.Neuropediatrics. 1994; 4: 191-200
- The normal child.10th ed. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1991
- Neurological development in the full-term and premature neonate.Elsevier, Amsterdam1977
- Neurological development in infancy.Clinics in Developmental Medicine. vol 58. Heinemann, London1976
- Pattern analysis of motor development and its disorders.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1967; 9: 625-630
- Routine developmental examination in normal and retarded children.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1967; 9: 631-638
- Neurological evaluation of infants and children. Clinics in Developmental Medicine vol 84/85.Heinemann, London1983
- Development of a scoring system for the Milani-Comparetti and Gidoni method of assessing neurologic abnormality in infancy.Phys Ther. 1983; 63: 1414-1423
- Primitive Reflex Profile: a quantitation of primitive reflexes in infancy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1984; 24: 375-383
- Development from birth to 3 years of age of 15 children at high risk for central nervous system dysfunction.Phys Ther. 1985; 65: 463-469
- Trends in neuromotor behavior of preterm and fullterm infants in the first year of life: a preliminary report.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1985; 27: 756-766
- Neurological assessment during the first years of life.Oxford University Press, New York1986
- The Infant Motor Screen.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1989; 31: 35-42
- The neurological examination for toddler-age [thesis].University of Groningen, Groningen (Holland)1993
- Follow-up studies during the first five years of life: a pervasive assessment of neurological function.Arch Dis Child. 1989; 64: 496-502
☆From the Department of Paediatrics, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
☆☆Reprint requests: Lilly Dubowitz, MD, FRCPCH, Department of Paediatrics, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Rd, London W12 ONN, United Kingdom.
★0022-3476/99/$8.00 + 0 9/21/98798