This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
- Diseases of the liver and biliary system.in: 7th ed. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1985: 190-192
- Veno-occlusive disease of liver with nonportal type of cirrhosis, occurring in Jamaica.Arch Pathol. 1954; 57: 285-300
- Chemistry and toxicology of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.in: Academic Press, London1986: 40-60
- Congenital Budd-Chiari syndrome.Pediatr Pathol. 1983; 1: 187-192
- Herbal medicines to avoid.Nature. 1972; 238: 106-107
- A case of veno-occlusive disease of the liver in Britain associated with herbal tea consumption.J Clin Pathol. 1976; 29: 788-794
- Herbal tea induced hepatic veno-occlusive disease: quantification of toxic alkaloid exposure in adults.Gut. 1985; 26: 101-104
- 1st Huflattich gefährlich?.Dtsch Apotheker Zeitung. 1983; 44: 2166-2167
- Pyrrolizidine (Senecio) intoxication mimicking Reye syndrome.J Pediatr. 1978; 93: 980-982
- Ecomed, Landsberg-München1984: 12-13 Giftpflanzen-Pflanzengifte, Vorkommen-Wirkung-Therapie.
- Association Pharmaceutique Belge, Brussels1986: 410-411 Compendium de phytothérapie.
- Duke JA Handbook of medicinal herbs. CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla.1985: 493-494
- Defective humoral and cellular immune functions associated with veno-occlusive disease of the liver.J Pediatr. 1987; 110: 549-554
- Vasculopathic hepatotoxicity associated with E-Ferol syndrome in lowbirth-weight infants.JAMA. 1985; 254: 2423-2430
- Herbal teas and toxins: novel aspects of pyrrolizidine poisoning in the United States.Perspect Biol Med. 1980; 24: 1-14
Accepted: October 5, 1987
Received: July 31, 1987
© 1988 The C. V. Mosby Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.