Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Countercurrent immunoelectrophoresis in the diagnosis of meningococcal infections.Lancet. 1971; 2: 519
- Group-specific polysaccharide antigen and humoral antibody response in disease due to Neisseria meningitidis.J Infect Dis. 1972; 126: 636
- Determination of etiology of bacterial meningitis by counterimmunoelectrophoresis.Lancet. 1972; 1: 1154
- Diagnosis of bacterial meningitis by counterimmunoelectrophoresis.J Lab Clin Med. 1972; 80: 449
- Countercurrent immunoelectrophoresis in the diagnosis of systemic diseases caused by Hemophilus influenzae, type B.J Pediatr. 1972; 81: 1156
- Counterimmunoelectrophoresis for rapid diagnosis of meningitis due to Diplococcus pneumoniae.J Infect Dis. 1973; 127: 106
- Countercurrent immunoelectrophoresis in the evaluation of childhood infections.J Pediatr. 1974; 85: 478
- Detection by immunoelectrophoresis of antigen in sera of patients with pneumococcal bacteremia.Lancet. 1971; 1: 578
- Correlation of circulating capsular polysaccharide with bacteremia in pneumococcal pneumonia.Infect Immunol. 1972; 6: 431
- Detection of type-specific pneumococcal antigens by counterimmunoelectrophoresis. II. Etiologic diagnosis of pneumococcal pneumonia.J Lab Clin Med. 1973; 81: 778