Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neonatal hypocalcemia in low birth weight infants.Pediatrics. 1970; 45: 773
- Diabetes mellitus or the prediabetic state in the mother and the neonate.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1959; 98: 342
- Clinical signs of neonatal tetany with especial reference to their occurrence in newborn babies of diabetic mothers.Pediatrics. 1958; 22: 297
- Impaired calcium phosphate homeostasis in newborn infants of diabetic mothers.Acta Paediatr. Scand. 1958; 47: 107
- Pathogenesis of tetany of newborn.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1937; 54: 1211
- Judgement of fetal age. I. Neurologic evaluation.Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 1966; 13: 823
- Judgement of fetal age. II. Clinical significance of gestational age and an objective method for its assessment.Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 1966; 13: 835
- Criteria for the oral glucose tolerance test in pregnancy.Diabetes. 1964; 13: 278
- Am. J. Med.7. 1949: 609 Symposium on diabetes mellitus; pregnancy complicating diabetes.
- The urinalert—a neonatal alarm system for timed urinary collections.J. Pediatr. 1972; 80: 311
- Measurements of serum calcium and magnesium by atomic absorption spectrometry.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1963; 43: 302
- Microtechniques of clinical chemistry.in: ed. 2. Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill.1963: 335-337
- A micro method for determination of pH, CO2 tension, base excess and standard bicarbonate in capillary blood.Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1960; 12: 172
- A new and rapid method for the determination of glucose by measurement of rate of oxygen consumption.Clin. Chem. 1968; 14: 116
- The determination of creatinine in plasma or serum, and in urine: A critical examination.Biochem. J. 1954; 58: 426
- Statistical method.in: ed. 6. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1956: 135-198
- Regulation of the level of calcium in the serum during pregnancy.J. A. M. A. 1939; 112: 223
- Tetany of the newborn associated with maternal parathyroid adenoma.N. Engl. J. Med. 1966; 274: 266
- Effect of age and dietary Ca and P in the response to TCT in the rat.Proc. Canad. Fed. Biol. Soc. 1966; 9: 54
- Effect of dietary calcium and phosphate on the response to parathormone.in: Proc. Ann. Meeting Endocrine Soc. (U.S.). 48. 1966: 71
- Bone salt metabolism in humans studied by means of radio-calcium.Acta Med. Scand. 1957; 158: 143
- The mineral metabolism of normal infants.Physiol. Rev. 1939; 19: 415
- Neonatal tetany—a report of 125 cases and review of the literature.Biol. Neonate. 1960; 2: 1
- Physiologic and pharmacologic regulation of bone resorption.N. Engl. J. Med. 1970; 282: 909
- Etiologic factors in tetany of newly born infants.Pediatrics. 1950; 5: 228
- Parathormone, calcitonin and calcium homeostasis. IV Parathormone. 4. Effect of diet.in: Comar C.L. Bronner F. Mineral metabolism, Vol. III, Calcium Physiology. Academic Press, Inc., New York and London1969: 476
- Further studies on the physiologic action of a parathyroid hormone.J. Biol. Chem. 1925; 64: 485
- Parathyroids and homeostasis.in: Rodahl K. Nicholson J.T. Brown E.M. Bone as a tissue. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., New York1960: 289
- Parathyroid hormone. Nature and mechanisms of action.Am. J. Med. 1961; 30: 112
- The influence of events during the last few days in utero on tissue destruction and renal function in the first two days of independent life.Arch. Dis. Child. 1954; 29: 455
- Comparison of endogenous creatinine clearance with inulin clearance.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1967; 113: 683
**Supported in part by the Children's Bureau Project 174 and Grant E.S. 00159, United States Public Health Service.
**Presented in part at the Forty-first Annual Meeting of the American Pediatric Society and the Society for Pediatric Research, Atlantic City, N. J., April, 1971.