Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Growth diagnosis.University of Chicago Press, 1959
- An evaluation of seventy-five patients with hypopituitarism beginning in childhood.Am. J. Med. 1965; 38: 484
- Mirror display in the squirrel monkey.Science. 1964; 146: 950
- Studies in the psychology of dwarfism. I. Intelligence quotient and school achievement.J. Pediat. 1964; 64: 415
- Studies with human growth hormone (HGH). An attempt to correlate acute metabolic responses with linear growth during prolonged therapy.Am. J. Med. 1965; 38: 499
**Supported in research by Research Grant No. HD-00325 and Research Career Development Award No. HD-K3-18,635, The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, United States Public Health Service.