Abbreviations:COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease-2019), ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation), IL (Interleukin), IVIG (Intravenous immunoglobulin), LV (Left ventricular), MIS-C (Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children), PICU (Pediatric intensive care unit), RT-PCR (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction), SARS-CoV-2 (Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 Among Children in China.Pediatrics. 2020; 145: e20200702
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of hospitalized and critically ill children and adolescents with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at a tertiary care medical center in New York City.J Pediatr. 2020; 223: 14-19.e2
- Severe COVID-19 in Children and Young Adults in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Region.J Pediatr. 2020; 223: 199-203.e1
- Hyperinflammatory shock in children during COVID-19 pandemic.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1607-1608
- An outbreak of severe Kawasaki-like disease at the Italian epicentre of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic: an observational cohort study.Lancet. 2020; 6736: 1-8
- Acute heart failure in multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) in the context of global SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.Circulation. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Health advisory: pediatric multi-system inflammatory syndrome temporally associated with COVID-19 interim case definition in New York State.https://health.ny.gov/press/releases/2020/docs/2020-05-13_health_advisory.pdfDate accessed: June 14, 2020
- Emergency preparedness and response.https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2020/han00432.aspDate accessed: May 22, 2020
- Features of COVID-19 post-infectious cytokine release syndrome in children presenting to the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- The cardiovascular burden of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) with a focus on congenital heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 309: 70-77
- Acute myocarditis and pericarditis in children.Pediatr Rev. 2019; 40: 14-25
- Coronavirus susceptibility to the antiviral remdesivir (GS-5734) is mediated by the viral polymerase and the proofreading exoribonuclease.mBio. 2018; 9 (e00221-18)
- The cytokine release syndrome (CRS) of severe COVID-19 and interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R) antagonist tocilizumab may be the key to reduce the mortality.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020; 55: 105954
- Intravenous immunoglobulin in neurology--mode of action and clinical efficacy.Nat Rev Neurol. 2015; 11: 80-9
- Cardiac involvement in a patient with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 1-6
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.