- World Health Organization
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
- Epidemiological characteristics of 2143 pediatric patients with 2019 coronavirus disease in China.Pediatrics. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Laboratory abnormalities in children with novel coronavirus disease 2019.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Clinical and biochemical indexes from 2019-nCoV infected patients linked to viral loads and lung injury.Sci China Life Sci. 2020; 63: 364-374
- A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster.Lancet. 2020; 395: 514-523
- A case series of children with 2019 novel coronavirus infection: clinical and epidemiological features.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- [First case of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in children in Shanghai].Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2020; 58: 86-87
- [First case of severe childhood novel coronavirus pneumonia in China].Chin J Pediatr. 2020; 58: 179-182
- Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2020; 58: 007
- A well infant with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) with high viral load.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2020; 58: 011
- Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2020; 58: 182-184
- Chin J Pediatr. 2020; 58
- Chin J Contemp Pediatr. 2020; 22: 221-225
- Zhejiang Med J, 2020 ([Epub ahead of print])
- Chinese Pediatric Novel Coronavirus Study Team. SARS-CoV-2 infection in children.N Engl J Med. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- China Medical Treatment Expert Group for Covid-19. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Infectious etiologies of transient neutropenia in previously healthy children.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012; 31: 575-577
- Transient and chronic neutropenias detected in children with different viral and bacterial infections.Acta Paediatr. 2006; 95: 565-572