Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Council of Europe. Declaration - 9th Council of Europe Conference of Health Ministers, 29 to 30 September 2011, Lisbon, Portugal 2011 [updated September 201108.05.2015]. http://www.coe.int/t/dg3/. Accessed July 9, 2015.
- Health economics.2nd ed. Springer, Heidelberg2009
- Gold M.R. Siegel J.E. Russell L.B. Weinstein M.C. Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. Oxford University Press, New York, Oxford1996
Research Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children. PEDE - About the Database [updated 31.12.201308.05.2015]. http://pede.ccb.sickkids.ca/pede/database.jsp. Accessed July 9, 2015.
- Ungar W.J. Economic evaluation in child health. Oxford University Press, USA2009
- Values and evidence colliding: health technology assessment in child health.Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2013; 13: 417-419
- Roughly right or precisely wrong? Systematic review of quality-of-life weights elicited with the time trade-off method.J Health Serv Res Policy. 2004; 9: 43-50
- An alternative to QALYs: the saved young life equivalent (SAVE).BMJ. 1992; 305: 875-877
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.