- Perlis R.H.
- Miyahara S.
- Marangell L.B.
- Wisniewski S.R.
- Ostacher M.
- DelBello M.P.
- et al.
- Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62: 593-602
- Prevalence, severity, and comorbidity of 12-month DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62: 617-627
- Prevalence and treatment of mental disorders, 1990 to 2003.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2515-2523
- The National Depressive and Manic-depressive Association (DMDA) survey of bipolar members.J Affect Disord. 1994; 31: 281-294
- Long-term implications of early onset in bipolar disorder: data from the first 1000 participants in the systematic treatment enhancement program for bipolar disorder (STEP-BD).Biol Psychiatry. 2004; 55: 875-881
- Bipolar disorder at prospective follow-up of adults who had prepubertal major depressive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2001; 158: 125-127
- Impact of depressive symptoms compared with manic symptoms in bipolar disorder: results of a U.S. community-based sample.J Clin Psychiatry. 2004; 65: 1499-1504
- The poor prognosis of childhood onset bipolar disorder: the need for earlier recognition and treatment.J Pediatr. 2007; 150: 485-490
- Two-year prospective follow-up of children with a prepubertal and early adolescent bipolar disorder phenotype.Am J Psychiatry. 2002; 159: 927-933
- Four-year prospective outcome and natural history of mania in children with a prepubertal and early adolescent bipolar disorder phenotype.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2004; 61: 459-467
Post RM, Luckenbaugh DA, Leverich GS. Increased rate of childhood onset bipolar illness in the US compared with two European countries. Brit J Psychiatry. In Press.