This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- To heal the heart of a child: Helen Taussig, M.D..Walker Publishing, New York1992
- Congenital malformations of the heart.in: 2nd revised ed. Commonwealth Fund, New York1947: 2
- Congenital malformations of the heart.in: 2nd revised ed. Harvard University Press for Commonwealth Fund, Cambridge1960: 2
- Complete transposition of the great vessels: clinical and pathologic features.Am Heart J. 1938; 16: 728-733
- The anatomy of the heart in two cases of situs inversus.Bull Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1926; 39: 199-202
- Evolutionary origin of cardiac malformations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 1079-1086
- Historical milestones: Helen Brooke Taussig: 1898 to 1986.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1987; 10: 662-671
- Circulation of the blood: men and ideas.Oxford University Press, New York1964
- Pioneering research in surgical shock and cardiovascular surgery: Vivien Thomas and his work with Alfred Blalock.University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia1985
- The surgical treatment of malformations of the heart in which there is pulmonary stenosis or pulmonary atresia.JAMA. 1945; 128: 189-202
- Medical intelligence: the evils of camouflage as illustrated by thalidomide.N Engl J Med. 1963; 269: 92-94
- The Johns Hopkins: the Blalock Taussig era.Persp Biol Med. 1988; 32: 85-90
- The origin of common cardiac defects.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 1087
- Park, physician, teacher, investigator, friend.Johns Hopkins Med J. 1973; 132: 370-376
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.