Abbreviations:ICH (Intracranial hemorrhage), ICIS (Intercontinental Childhood ITP Study Group), ITP (Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura), IVIG (Intravenous immunoglobulin)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura diagnosed during the second decade of life.J Pediatr. 2002; 141: 253-258
- Newly diagnosed idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in childhood: an observational study.Lancet. 2001; 358: 2122-2125
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura: a practice guideline developed by explicit methods for The American Society of Hematology.Blood. 1996; 88: 3-40
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura: lessons from a guideline.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 317-318
- Acute immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) in childhood: retrospective and prospective survey in Germany.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2001; 27: 253-267
- Childhood acute immune thrombocytopenic purpura: multicenter study of Korean pediatric hematology and oncology group.Int J Hematol. 2002; 76: 5
- Epidemiology of viral respiratory infections.Am J Med. 2002; 112: 4S-12S
- Self-reported diagnostic and management strategies in childhood idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura: results of a survey of practicing pediatric hematology/oncology specialists.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2000; 22: 55-61
- Assessment of UK practice for management of acute childhood idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura against published guidelines.Lancet. 1997; 350: 620-623
- Major hemorrhage in children with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura: immediate response to therapy and long-term outcome.J Pediatr. 1998; 133: 334-339
- The bleeding time as a screening test for evaluation of platelet function.N Engl J Med. 1972; 287: 155-159
- Prediction of haemorrhagic diathesis in thrombocytopenia by mean platelet volume.Br Med J. 1982; 285: 397-400
- Reticulated platelet counts in the diagnosis of acute immune thrombocytopenic purpura.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1998; 20: 44-48
☆Supported in part through an unrestricted grant from Novartis Pharma AG.