Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Optimality score for the neurologic examination of the infant at 12 and 18 months of age.J Pediatr. 1999; 135: 153-161
- The neurological assessment of the preterm and full-term newborn infant.Clinics in developmental medicine. No. 148. 2nd ed. Mac Keith Press, London1999
- Neurologic examination in infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy at age 9 to 14 months: use of optimality scores and correlation with MRI findings.J Pediatr. 2001; 138: 332-337
- Prognostic value of the neurologic optimality score at 9 and 18 months in preterm infants born before 31 weeks' gestation.J Pediatr. 2002; 140: 57-60