Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcome of children of extremely low birth weight and gestational age in the 1990s.Early Hum Dev. 1999; 53: 193-218
- Neurodevelopmental and functional outcomes of extremely low birth weight infants in the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network, 1993-1994.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 1216-1226
- Neurologic and developmental disability after extremely preterm birth.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 378-384
- Optimality score for the neurologic examination of the infant at 12 and 18 months of age.J Pediatr. 1999; 135: 153-161
- Neurologic examination in infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy at age 9 to 14 months: use of optimality scores and correlation with MRI findings.J Pediatr. 2001; 138: 332-337
- The changing panorama of cerebral palsy in Sweden 1954-70, I: analysis of the general changes.Acta Paediatr. 1975; 64: 187-192
- Development and reliability of a system to classify gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1997; 39: 214-223
- Increased survival and deteriorating developmental outcome in 23 to 25 weeks old gestation infants.Arch Dis Child. 1998; 78: F99-F104
- Cranial ultrasound prediction of disabling and nondisabling cerebral palsy at age two in a low birth weight population.Pediatrics. 1995; 95: 249-254
- Outcome of infants at 24-26 weeks' gestation, II: neurodevelopmental outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 90: 809-814
- Ultrasound evolution and later outcome of infants with periventricular densities.Early Hum Dev. 1988; 16: 225-233
- Correlation of neurologic assessment in the preterm newborn infant with outcome at 1 year.J Pediatr. 1984; 105: 452-456
- Effect of neonatal periventricular haemorrhage on neurodevelopmental outcome.Arch Dis Child. 1995; 60: 8-11
- Prediction of 12-month neurodevelopmental outcome from a 6-month neurologic examination in premature infants.Clin Pediatr. 1995; : 290-299
- Motor skills in extremely low birth weight children at the age of 6 years.Arch Dis Child. 1989; 64: 839-847
- Impaired motor function (clumsiness) in 5-year-old children: correlation with neonatal ultrasound scans.Arch Dis Child. 1992; 67: 687-690
- Duration of periventricular densities in preterm infants and neurological outcome at 6 years of age.Arch Dis Child. 1993; 69: 9-13
- Minor neurological signs and perceptual–motor difficulties in prematurely born children.Arch Dis Child. 1997; 76: F9-F14
☆Reprint requests: Lilly Dubowitz, Department of Paediatrics, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London W12 OHN, United Kingdom.