Abbreviations:NCAST (Nursing Child Assessment Satellite Training), PPBS (Postpartum Parenting Behavior Scale)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Future role of the pediatrician in child abuse and neglect.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1990; 37: 1003-1010
- Assessing parent-infant interaction during the perinatal period.Clin Perinatol. 1998; 25: 461-469
- The perinatal period, a window of opportunity for enhancing parent-infant communication: an approach to prevention.Child Abuse Negl. 1987; 11: 565-579
- Hospital stay for healthy term newborns.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 788-790
- Antenatal psychosocial risk factors associated with adverse postpartum family outcomes.Can Med Assoc J. 1996; 154: 785-799
- Prediction and prevention of child abuse and neglect.Child Abuse Negl. 1977; 1: 45-58
- Prediction and prevention of child abuse.Semin Perinatol. 1979; 3: 85-90
- Perinatal screening for child abuse and neglect.Clin Perinatol. 1998; 25: 453-460
- Prediction of child abuse: a prospective study of feasibility.Child Abuse Negl. 1984; 8: 393-400
- A prospective study of secondary prevention of child maltreatment.J Pediatr. 1993; 122: 511-516
- Identification during the postpartum period of infants who are at high risk of child maltreatment.J Pediatr. 1989; 114: 481-487
- Prenatal prediction of child abuse and neglect: a prospective study.Child Abuse Negl. 1985; 9: 225-235
- NCAST Caregiver/Parent-Child Interaction Feeding Manual.: NCAST Publications, Seattle (WA)1994
- NCAST caregiver/parent-child interaction teaching manual.: NCAST Publications, Seattle (WA)1994
- Patterns of attachment: a psychological study of the strange situation.: Erlbaum, Hillsdale (NJ)1978
- Handbook of attachment. : Guilford Press, New York1999
- The influence of early contact on maternal and infant behavior in primiparae.Birth Fam J. 1976; 3: 149-155
- SPSS for the Macintosh. Version 6.1.1st ed. : SPSS, Inc, Chicago1995
- Early attachment and later development.in: Handbook of attachment. : Guilford Press, New York1999: 265-286
- Infant-mother attachment: the origins and developmental significance of individual differences in strange situation behavior.: Erlbaum, Hillsdale (NJ)1985
- Sensitivity and attachment: next steps for developmentalists.Child Dev. 1997; 64: 592-594
- Maternal and infant temperamental predictors of attachment: a meta-analysis.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1987; 55: 805-816
- Sensitivity and attachment: a meta-analysis on parental antecedents of infant attachment.Child Dev. 1997; 68: 571-591
☆Supported in part by grant MCJ-040523-03-0 from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau.
☆☆Reprints not available from author.