Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Challenges in implementing a successful newborn cystic fibrosis screening program.J Pediatr. 2005; 147: S89-S93
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation evidence-based guidelines for management of infants with cystic fibrosis.J Pediatr. 2009; 155: S96-S116
- Guidelines for diagnosis of cystic fibrosis in newborns through older adults: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation consensus report.J Pediatr. 2008; 153: S4-S14
- Consensus on the use and interpretation of cystic fibrosis mutation analysis in clinical practice.J Cyst Fibros. 2008; 7: 179-196
Linstone HA, Turoff M. http://is.njit.edu/pubs/delphibook. Accessed 10/19/2009.
- Immunoreactive trypsin/DNA newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: should the R117H variant be included in CFTR mutation panels?.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e1523-e1529
- Intron-8 polythymidine sequence in Australasian individuals with CF mutations R117H and R117C.Eur Respir J. 2001; 17: 1195-1200
- Delayed diagnosis of cystic fibrosis associated with R117H on a background of 7T polythymidine tract at intron 8.J Cyst Fibros. 2006; 5: 63-65
- Early pulmonary manifestation of cystic fibrosis in children with the DeltaF508/R117H-7T genotype.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1260-1265
- Neonatal screening of cystic fibrosis: diagnostic problems with CFTR mild mutations.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2007; 30: 613
- Cystic fibrosis mutations with widely variable phenotype: the D1152H example.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2006; 41: 250-254
- Genotype and phenotype correlations in patients with cystic fibrosis and pancreatitis.Gastroenterology. 2002; 123: 1857-1864
- Lung disease associated with the IVS8 5T allele of the CFTR gene.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 162: 1919-1924
- Variation in a repeat sequence determines whether a common variant of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene is pathogenic or benign.Am J Hum Genet. 2004; 74: 176-179
- Could a defective epithelial sodium channel lead to bronchiectasis.Respir Res. 2008; 9: 46
- Cystic fibrosis diagnosed after 2 months of age leads to worse outcomes and requires more therapy.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: 19-28
- The meaning of “early” diagnosis in a new era of cystic fibrosis care.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: 156-157
- Infection control recommendations for patients with cystic fibrosis: microbiology, important pathogens, and infection control practices to prevent patient-to-patient transmission.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: S6-52
- A European consensus for the evaluation and management of infants with an equivocal diagnosis following newborn screening for cystic fibrosis.J Cyst Fibros. 2009; 8: 71-78
- Pulmonary infection in mild variant cystic fibrosis: implications for care.J Cyst Fibros. 2006; 5: 101-104
- Oropharyngeal flora in non-CF infants.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2009; 44: 497-502
- RSV mediates Pseudomonas aeruginosa binding to cystic fibrosis and normal epithelial cells.Pediatr Res. 2007; 61: 398-403
- CFTR genotypes in patients with normal or borderline sweat chloride levels.Hum Mutat. 2003; 22: 340
- Impaired chloride secretion, as well as bicarbonate secretion, underlies the fluid secretory defect in the cystic fibrosis pancreas.Gastroenterology. 1988; 95: 349-355
- Influence of jejunal morphology changes on exocrine pancreatic function in celiac disease.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1999; 29: 81-85
- Fecal elastase-1 is decreased in villous atrophy regardless of the underlying disease.Eur J Clin Invest. 2001; 31: 425-430
- Mutations in the cystic fibrosis gene in patients with congenital absence of the vas deferens.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 1475-1480
- Proportion of cystic fibrosis gene mutations not detected by routine testing in men with obstructive azoospermia.JAMA. 1999; 281: 2217-2224
Please see Author Disclosures at the end of this article.